When it comes to securing an organization’s network infrastructure, there are so many questions to answer.
How secure is your Wi-Fi? How up to date is your security knowledge? Is my organization at risk?
Join Juniper Networks’ technical experts and Jennifer Minella, VP of Engineering & Security, at Carolina Advanced Digital, Inc. as they discuss security essentials every Wi-Fi engineer should know and unravel:
- What are the network security essentials every Wi-Fi pro should know?
- How can you prevent Wi-Fi network breaches?
- What are the Top 5 Wi-Fi attacks from pen testers?
Watch now to hear from Jen and Juniper experts as they discuss WPA3, the latest in Wi-Fi security.
- What is WPA3 and where is it today?
- When should I adopt WPA3 and what are the caveats?